Io’s Tale

Chapter 1- Io the beautiful
Once upon a time there was a beautiful young girl named Io, she was the daughter of Inachus. He basically lives in the river because how much he loves being around it. She lived by a beautiful river stream in a forest.
One day she was walking back to her home from playing with her best friend Echo when she felt that she was being followed, it was Jove. A god named Jove, also called Jupiter, hiding from tree to tree as she walked. Io felt like she was being followed and felt scared so she began running as fast as she could to get home.
Jove started running, trying to call her, “Io stop! It’s me Jove!” Io didn’t hear him. Jove used his power to move the sun where they would be near to no light in the forest, so it would stop her from leaving. The darkness took over the day in the forest and Io didn’t know where to go, so she stayed still.
“Help! Father! Someone help! I’m being followed!” Io screamed as loud as she could. Jove came out and said, “Do not fear Io, it’s me Jove.”
“What do you want Jove? Was this darkness necessary?” Io was confused and remained terrified.
Jove brought a little light back to see her face. He had the biggest crush on Io, he had been watching her and admiring her from afar. He was nervously sweating and lost for words that Io was standing in front of him.
“Hello??” said Io impatiently. Her expression turned into anger. She started to walk away from Jove.
Chapter 2- Juno’s Search
While Jove was speaking to Io, above the clouds was his girlfriend named Juno. She was a beautiful goddess with a snobby attitude. Juno noticed it was dark in one area of the forest and found it too obvious who was up to that happening, Jove. She grew suspicious and angry.
“Jove! I will find out what you’re doing!” Juno yelled out. She took off to look for him in the forest to see what he was doing. As she looked for Jupiter, Io walked away from him because the conversation wasn’t going anywhere.
Chapter 3- Jove’s Told Secret
“I’m sorry Io. You’re just so beautiful. I can’t help to just look at you. I have liked you for so long that I can’t help but keep you to myself.” said Jove.
“Please leave me alone. You are a stranger and a creep to me. Let me go home.” she said with a cruel tone.
Jove was sad that she felt that way. He wondered why she couldn’t like him back. “What’s wrong with her? I am a god. I have powers.” Jove thought to himself.
The forest was dark although he brought some light back, it wasn’t enough for Io to know where she was walking to. She thought of how her father must be worried and decided that she’d walk and listen for the sound of the water flowing from the river stream.
“Woah woah woah. Where are you going? Did you hear me when I told you I like you? I’m a god” Jove said forwardly.
Io rolled her eyes from how much of a coward he sounded. She didn’t care about him being a god. She didn’t care about boys in general. She thought boys had cooties and wanted nothing to do with them.
“Good for you… I’m going home. My father is probably looking for me. I don’t want him to worry any longer.” Io said while walking.
“You will not go anywhere. Not until you love me.” Jove said while standing in front of her.
“Then, go get cupid and tell him to shoot his arrow on me because that’s the only way that’s happening” said Io with a catty tone.

0 comments ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below..

You must log in to post a comment.